Saturday, April 16, 2011

Usages and Applications

When three persons work together, each can be the teacher in some aspects
Confucius


One of the most commonly used cooperative learning experiences in on-line classes includes the use of discussion boards. This allows students to share ideas, and build upon others knowledge. Another example, may be a group project. A group project may take on a simple presentation or a more technologically advanced presentation such as seen in this example Group project



2 comments:

R Vincent said...

I find the discussion boards important to my online socialization. I can almost picture peers seated around a table and placing pieces of our accumulated experience and skills toward a mutual project/goal.

Hope Carroll said...

I found your blog to be very ineresting. I completed my BSN online and now I am working on my MSN online. The online learning option has been great for me. I have found in the discussion boards I have learned so much from other students and instructor. I loved that your blog applied to our online learning.